Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions as agreed to and confirmed by payment of deposit/bond or total fee are as follows:
To book direct with Robe Harbour View Motel please call on 08 87682148 or email us your phone number and we will return your call. To confirm your booking we require your phone or mobile phone number and deposit which can be paid by credit. Credit details can be phoned on 08 87682148 or emailed to email@example.com
- Name on Card:
- Number on Card:
- Expiry Date:
- Type of Card:
Harbour View Motel takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
Are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit, confirmed in writing. All care is taken when quoting however if there is a miss-quote or an incorrect price advertised the owner reserves the right to refuse the booking or terminate the agreement.
House Policy’s / Rules
- Harbour View Motel has a strict NO party policy. Not parties, functions or gatherings of any nature permitted We do not accept groups of young people under the age of 21 years. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour and will be asked to leave immediately
- Only guests allowed on the property must include the booked party.
- Persons under 21 years of age have to be accompanied by a 21 year old to book or stay at the Harbour View Motel
- In the event that any additional persons are found at the property other than those booked, we reserve the right to terminate the booking and you will be requested to leave without refund
- Please note that owner/operators live onsite for guests comfort
- Full rate is payable if departing earlier than departure date. No refund is given
- Check in: Unless prior arrangements have been made check-in is after 2 pm
- No Pets & No Smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guests stay without refund if we become aware of guests or friends smoking indoors. A penalty of 3 Nights accommodation will also apply
- Any damages breakages will be deducted from your credit card.
- On booking you thus will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property
- We are in a residential area, guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly
- The noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring rooms between 10 pm and 9am
- All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their accommodation. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accomodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
- Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property
- The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you prior or if it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that the property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice
Our right to cancel
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have made a mistake in relation to the price of your stay.
- We will ensure that we notify you of such mistakes within a week of your booking, provided your stay has not started yet.
You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phone us immediately so that matters can be resolved quickly.
Your occupation of the property may be terminated by Harbour View Motel without notice in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
Harbour View Motel is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services. Information on websites, brochures or any written or verbal material supplied as at the time of compilation has had due care and responsibility to verify and check, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy in pricing or miss-description contained in the publications.
Whilst all measures are taken to avoid any property being misrepresented by the property owner, Harbour View Motel is in no way liable for any advertising misrepresentations as property owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information. The Harbour View Motel can not be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Harbour View Motel disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
Harbour View Motel reserves the right to relocate a booking to an alternative property of similar standard and location at any time. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund OR asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property if available at the time.
Harbour View Motel do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force of nature or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.