- Secluded setting offering the discerning traveller privacy
- 3 Bedroom spacious apartment
- Queen size bed in the main and second bedroom
- 2 single beds in the third bedroom
- Ceiling Fans and built- in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Electric Blankets
- Phone in the main bedroom
- Large bathroom including shower, toilet and a large luxurious 2 person Spa Suite
- Second bathroom upstairs includes a shower and toilet
- Private and fully enclosed backyard
- BBQ and rainwater tank
- Fully self contained kitchen
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven and hotplates
- Laundry, washing machine, clothes dryer and cloths line
- Spacious lounge/dining living area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- TV & VCR
- Front private balcony
- Back private balcony
Harold's Coastal Cottage
Abby, the Owners daughter own’s “Harold’s Cottage” and is happy to help with any enquires or questions regarding Harold’s or Robe.
Come enjoy “Harolds” Charming Seaside Cottage:
· Cosy 2 bedroom cottage, 1 Bathroom, Lounge/Dining area, Kitchen
· Great Location situated on a quiet street only 450m from ski lake, 800m to the town centre shops/restaurants/cafe’s and Hooper’s Beach. 1 Kilometre to Golf Course, Football Oval, Netball & Tennis Courts, Skate Park . Perfect position to be away from main street noise but close enough to walk.
· Main bedroom with Ensuite Shower, shared
· Comfortable, pleasant furnishings and polished Floorboards through out
· Reverse Cycle Air conditioner,
· Washing machine,
· Large Plasma TV, DVD/Video,
· Fully enclosed private yard - Very secure for Kids and Pets!!
· Front and back veranda with outside table and chairs
Harold's Coastal Cottage is PET FRIENDLY. (conditions apply)
Great Affordable Accommodation for Couples, Families and the Seniors wanting their dollar to go further but still wanting Great Location and facilities in the heart of Robe
Harolds Coastal Cottage comfortably sleeps 2. adults & 3 children.
BRM 1: Queen Bed
BRM 2: Bunk Beds (double on bottom, single on top) (sleeps 3)
For more information about Harold's Coastal Cottage and to make a booking, speak to Robbie and Don from Harbour View Motel today on (08) 8768 2148.